Digital solutions for churches
At Yemba, we take great joy in serving churches well. On our team, we have a pastor as well as several church members, so we know exactly how to help your church grow its online presence (and we know you need budget friendly solutions).
Whatever your congregation needs, our team at Yemba is here to help. From design and development to marketing techniques, we have the experience to make your online presence sing.
SINGING YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS
Ways we can help
We’ve been designing websites for over 5 years and we know exactly how to create a site that suits your church’s personality. A visually appealing site can attract people from your area and let them know what your church is all about.
Whether your church already has a site that’s not up to date or you’re starting from scratch, our team can develop a fast, reliable site that’s customized to fit your church’s personality and specific needs. This can include adding online sermons and giving or making your site more mobile friendly.
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, helps your website rank in the top results of any searches done by web users. So, when people search for churches in your area, your site can be one of the first to show up.
Maintaining your church’s social media presence allows you to build relationships with current and potential members on all kinds of networks.. Here at Yemba, we can create, publish, and analyze social media content that shows users what your church is all about.
Logo & Branding
The right logo and branding can attract attention and let interested people know who your church is and what you believe. The right branding will reflect your church’s mission and values.
We’ll help you think through what you want your site to do. What pages should it have? Do you already have online giving or do we need to help you set that up? What content do you already have and what needs to be developed?
Your budget matters to you and us! We understand how things in church life work, so we’ll work with you to help you navigate the best bang for your buck. We’ll also establish a timeline so we all know what to expect and when to expect it.
We design all sites in WordPress and customize your site based on a selection of their available themes. So, once you choose the theme you like best, we’ll get to work on building your own unique site. You’re always welcome to show examples of what you like and we’ll help find what you’re looking for.
As soon as we’ve customized your theme and added in all your content, design, and integrations, you’ll get a sneak peek of each page. As soon as you give the final go-ahead, your site will be live and ready to show off to the world.
LATEST AND GREATEST
Churches we have worked with
OPTIONS TO SERVE YOU RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE
0 - 49Average Attendance
- The base cost will be $600. This cost covers the basic page set including:
- and Contact pages.
50 - 99Average Attendance
- A website for this size of church will run you $1,200. This cost covers the basic pages described above as well as an Events page. This also covers a Sermons page if your church’s sermons are already uploaded on a YouTube page.
- If your sermons are recorded on a different platform, we’ll evaluate how much it will cost to have them uploaded to your site manually.
100 - 149Average Attendance
- The base cost is set at $1,800. You’ll receive every page mentioned above as well as a New Here for potential visitors. We’ll also build an individual page for each of your church’s ministries and a bio page for each staff member.
- (Here’s an example of a New Here page on one of our current client’s sites. It gives all the necessary information a potential visitor may want to know before visiting your church.)
150 - 299Average Attendance
- These websites are priced at $2,400. Once again, this includes everything mentioned above, but your website will also have an embedded live stream of your church’s Sunday service.
300 - 499Average Attendance
- This will cost $3,000. A church of this size will have everything included in the 150-299 member range. However, due to the increased size of the church, it will require more ministry and staff pages which will ultimately take more time and cost more.
- For a church this size, we don’t have a set cost. This will be a custom price. Your church’s website will include everything listed above, but the price will vary depending on how many staff, ministry, and other pages are needed for a congregation your size.
- At Yemba Digital, we only charge church plants $600 for a church website. Our team knows what it’s like to be just starting out. In fact, every member of our team has been part of a church plant in some way!
- This includes the same features as the plan for churches with an average attendance under 50. But, we’ll also set up an online giving platform and link to your church’s sermons if they’re on YouTube.
"Yemba has been very accommodating keeping our site up-to-date with content and design. Thank you very much, we look forward to years of continued partnership with you!"
Elder | Manchester, TN
SOMETHING IS ALWAYS HAPPENING AROUND HERE
Stay up to date
Ready to make your church’s online presence sing?
We can’t wait to talk about your project. Let’s set up a call.